Message on the Wisdom-Teller
A - Ask God for wisdom.
S - Seek answers in God's Word* and from His people.
K - Keep believing God will answer.
Do it - Do what you think God wants you to do.
*See verses (and extra resources) about God's wisdom underneath the "Folding Instructions".
1. Color Wisdom-Teller first if desired.
2. Fold paper from corner to corner, making a triangle, and crease paper.
Trim edges as needed so that the edges match when folded. Then unfold back to a square.
3. Fold paper from the other corner, making a triangle, crease paper, (trim as needed), and unfold.
4. Place paper so that you are looking at the blank side.
8. Place your fingers in the pockets underneath the words HOW (Right thumb), TO (Left thumb), GET (Left index finger), WISDOM (Right index finger).
9. Using your 4 fingers, push the corners of the rectangle into the center so that a corner of each word square touches in the center.
10. Now you can open and close your “wisdom” (not fortune) teller to show someone how to get wisdom.